Thursday, May 01, 2008

happy may day!

Happy May Day everyones!
finally a new month..

spent my last day of april terribly!
mood was super bad. things weren't gg my way early in the morning ytd.
i was not informed that i need not come for work. pissed.
shouted at the passenger over the phone cux of his **** attitude!
was very busy at work ytd!

after work, went to sch for GEnRe Welcome Tea.
everything went smoothly.
tired!!

submitted my pp scope ytd night and i'm now waiting for approval!
fussy faci, pls approve!!

grrr.. how i wished there's no sch tmr..
it's not the time for me to skip now!
wanna save the best for the last 2 weeks! (:(:(:

i'm wasting my holiday at home and it's a stupid choice to do so!
waiting for dinner time!!
hungry~
XD

happy day to everyone!!

i'd pray hard that . . . . . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home