Friday, September 05, 2008

while waiting..

while waiting for w65f ladies to end their lesson, i think it's the right timing for me to appear here (:

it's a rainy morning today. how nice to sleep..
but can't.. have to wake up and go for class!!
no negative thoughts in me. i can't have..
it's only the 2nd day of school alright (:

i don't know why..
suddenly feel like taking bus to sch today.
i miss those long journey to school..
thinking hell lots of things..
sleeping in bus, i guess..
anyway, i'm kinda lazy to walk to lakeside mrt from my hse luh xD

i'm near to late for school though.
lucky me (:

okie, i think i buang-ed my presentation just now.
i seriously don't know the answer to the qns faci asked.
after a while..
I : can i guess?
faci : ya.
I : ok. I think yes (answer).
-___-"

anyway, some peeps in my class are not too bad to get along!(:

boo hoo.. guess the girls are not done yet..
i'm sleepy..
*yawns..

yay yay!
gonna have dinner with marmie at home later!..


i seriously miss guitar..
miss playing guitar..
miss playing with my siao siao girls..
miss my no.17
miss those times..
='(


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home