Thursday, July 23, 2009

i wonder..

after a look at 2nd glance, it was true. i don't know why it hurts a little. but it's okay. i guess i don't know what's trust anymore...

on a side note, i've been carrying this book, A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks with me since the day i went to KL till now. okay, i admit i'm a lil slow cuz this book was out long ago. i'm reading it during my free time, esp these few days, when i'm taking long bus rides. 963 from woodlands to harbourfront ctr just now. i came across the part whereby it's touching and sweet. At that point of time, i felt like digging a hole for myself to hide my teary eyes. tsk.

fyp is driving me and many ppl out there crazy. many looked lethargic in class while others absent themselves from class. lessons are ending early these days as there are lesser groups. nice. hehs. can't wait to complete fyp this sem!

i'd pray that ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home