Thursday, July 16, 2009

i'll be away soon

the only reason why i love to be sick (:
it's the time when i feel oh-so-loved!
<3 marmie!
(that pink flu pill is so freakin' strong!)

kind of silly day to me.
went sch just for marketing ut2.
wasted a grade for healthcare app.
boo.

i'll be gone to KL in a few hours time. gg over to sly's to stay over with sis later. ouhh.. i'll miss my bed, my pillows, my blanket, my 4 hippos, red shirt bear and xiao gin :(
hmmm..
i'm not sure if i'm able to enjoy myself there due to the situation now; sore throat, flu and slight cough. phew, there's no fever (:

i haven pack my bag. i'm so freakin' tired n lazy to do so. i shall wait for sis then (:

it's not a bad thing to leave sg for 3 days afterall (:
seeya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home