Thursday, March 11, 2010

hate the feeling after nap.

feeling a lil cranky right now:( having being disturbed by phone calls during sleep is the worst thing ever and I really hate it luh. Now I wish I'm going to be sick!! having blocked nose and slight headache now. This feeling sucks to the MAX! :( and.. i really miss Max luh :'( I WANT TO SEE HIM!!!

Received a call from my dearest Sq during work. Felt really apologetic that I couldn't have much time hearing her out and I guess she felt really really lousy today.. For my dearest sq.. I wish you will have a better day each day!! Filled with smiles EVERY single day(: and I LOVE YOU!! hugs(:

Work has drained me out thoroughly. Feeling so listless after work:( BOO.. Easy and monotonous job can kill one too. Should I go for a full time job? In a dilemma but this ain't no big issue for now(:

UNI UNI UNI. sigh. Don't really like when people ask about it. Don't know why. Let's just wait for the outcome alright. I don't want to add on to my stress, at least for now.

I want to watch movie!!! Can someone please date me out for a movie pretty pleaseee? hohohohoho.

I'm so gonna make a new specty soon!! (: weeeets!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home