Sunday, September 16, 2007

feeling lost..

alright, here are some updates
have been working ytd. BORING!

church & grandma's place as usual for today

guess i wont be here that often after today
sch starts tomorrow! =(
seriously, i've not rested well enough and really enjoy during
the 3 short weeks of hols!

oh nononononono!
who can understand my mood now....
i'm not prepared to meet my new class
alright, tmr will be seeing a familiar faci
i really hope everything will turn out GOOD!
GOD BLESS!

shit lizard!
was scared off by it just now!
IM AFRAID OF LIZARDS!!!!!
guess it's still somewhere in my room..
pls dont let me see it again
& i hope it's dead after dad sprayed insecticide on it!
EWWWW.. irks!

arghs..
i got a feeling that i wouldnt be able to sleep today
sigh!
motivate me ppl..

can you hear me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home