Friday, November 16, 2007

friday~

hmm.. what can I say bout today's friday..
it seemed so.... errr don't-know-how-to-say kind of day
it's a lil of bad with a lil of ... something lah..
surprisingly, today's ppt was done pretty fast.
got to slack for an hr.. hehes
was damn shagged during presentation zz
i finally went for guitar practice..
i was really lag behind.. time for me to buck up!!
gotta practice real hard for the upcoming performances and concert!!
need lots of motivation!!
after practice, went to have prata with my 2 bodyguards LOL!!
finally had my bomb!!
contented (:
I'm really into If that's ok with you by Shayne Ward.
it's damn nice.. cant stop listening now.. =X
heard it again today when on the way home.. lols.
that's all folk..
tmr still gotta work.. =(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home