Saturday, December 01, 2007

happy december!

happy december everyone!

how time flies hah.. 1 more mth to 2008..
well.. what have i done so far? .. hmm..

basically.. ytd sucks!
i hate the faci..
he's really a spoiler..
i'm such a failure.. my mood was affected by him!

hmm.. didn't feel like talking in class or msn..
haa..
met zw during 1st breakout..
a finally thing la. haha.

after sch, went cwp with cheryl for a v short while (:

then meet the both of them..
first we headed to ice-skating ring to watch competition, but it was over.
we went to ntuc to do shopping.. spent a long time there la..
then des drove us to Hilltop.. aww my fave place..
ytd was super cold and windy..
it's was really really nice..
reached home ard 1 plus ..

it's been so long since i can wake up later than 7!
hahas.. guess my sleepiness is coming soon lol!
i've finally made a decision..
chosen marketing as my elective module for next sem..
whether i can get in, depends on God's plan. (:
i'm sure He'll lead my way ^^

i tried playing Marriage D Amour the chorus part..
wee..! i love this piece.
don't know why but keep playing to myself..
hahas..

alright!! to be exact, 10 more days to 3 weeks hols!!
but.. can i really spend my hols like nobody's business?
arghs.. i doubt so.. work and guitar practice will be the killer of my time..

shall see how (:
celebrating dearest grandma's bday later!
gg down to get the cake later.
hmm. shall update again!
^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home