Monday, March 03, 2008

Blogging Time!

it's been days since i updated..
Happy March to everyone!! how time flies.. it's already the 3rd month of the year.
rars.. Ginny's sick for the past 2 days. it was torturous!
down with sore throat and fever. BOO..
met kt the joker and judi the always-busy girl on sat to pass them tickets. it's been a v long time since i last met them, esp kt. hahas
went down to jp with marmie to change my shoes ^^ had ice cream at swensens.
guess i started to feel unwell hence my mood swang 360 degrees. im bad! i just can't wait to go home..
and.. im finally sick when i'm at home. whoo~
didn't attend church on Sunday cux fever hadn't leave me. so i spent my day on my bed, just like patient. thanks sis for taking care of me and playing viwawa with me. hahas. and.. i had a fun time playing guessing game with cai! it was hilarious!! i just can't stop laughing. =D
and.. i'm gg to meet cai later (:
couldn't attend guitar practice today =/
ciaoz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home