Saturday, March 15, 2008

wonderful night



YES!! FINALLY!! i went to my fave spot ytd! happy*
hahas. thanks nick for the ride there (:
my hair was sooooo messy ytd! argh. XD
naughty me sneaked out of hse at 2am. heh.
how i wish i can stay there ... awwww..
sis smsed me saying she'll join us for dinner later. so finally thingy lah! my parents will be elated if they know about it. hehes. i love gatherings, be it with family or friends. it's a wonderful thing isn't it?
it's a sure thing for me (:
one more week to concert. the concert tickets were oversold. and they are having a headache now..
i'll pray that everything goes smoothly.
thurs will be the full dress rehearsal.. aww have to get up VERY early!!
hard work.effort. pls paid off on the actual day!!
i love those who'll be gg (:
shall update again XD


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home