Saturday, March 08, 2008

here it is..

BORING SATURDAY!!
here's one of the place i can visit when i'm bored or when i need time alone..

thursday was a very lousy day for me .. cux i was feeling lousy!
but.. ytd make up everything (:
though it was boring during practice but i've got something to anticipate after that. and tht is to meet sq, ly and shong.
had dinner at 496 and right after that, my stomach was having a war.
i couldn't hold on any longer and we headed to my blk. i went home and they waited for me at playground. hahas!
they actually took ard 22 picS while waiting for me? LoL! how can take w/o me right?
then i requested to take again. Wahaha.
posing was the best part lah. FUNNY!

okie.. next was the shaky table under the void deck! LOL
i asked shong to find a ball. and he really took out a small lil rubber basketball (keychain)
LOl! and we decided to play with it.
after the ball games, we started to chat..

simple yet fun (:

and.. im so bored noW!
yet a lil lazy.. hehes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home