Wednesday, March 17, 2010

counting the days.

worked like a mad dog for straight 5 hours just now. tons of email to handle, almost every few minutes new mail popped up either one or a few at once. phone calls here and there too. good thing was time pass faster that way(:
i'm tired of working, at times. ha!

had some fun just now and it's been some time since i have it. HOHO.

saw a beagle on my way to work today and it reminded me of MAX. damn thing. i really miss him. i so wanna get one when i got my own apartment. beagle or toy poodle? teehee(:
can't wait for this very moment.

i'm easily distracted these days for don't know what reasons. i could just stone while people talk to me. this is really bad.

so many whys in my head.. it's irritating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home