Saturday, March 20, 2010

loves marmie + yami yogurt!


today's my off day! no plans actually except for the night, going back for guitar practice.
actually, i've no heart to learn whatsoever. i just miss the days being there, as a student and the people there. again, i'm missing something.
walking alone back to school in the evening with my mp3 on was pretty much awesome! the skies were blue as though they were painted using blue poster color. everything seemed to be in slow pace and totally relaxing.
i'd love to look at the blue skies again someday..

having said that, i went back school in the evening because i had a wonderful time with marmie earlier on. though i was pretty pissed off with her initially for disturbing my sleep:( i forgave cuz she woke me up for my well being; breakfast with her. i skipped mine today.
i decided not to on my laptop after i woke up cux i will definitely feel vvvv lazy! instead, i jumped to her bed and had a 45mins heart to heart talk(: decided to go jp for a walk with her and i had my yami yogurt!! and lunch after that. dimsum, like finally!(:

back to work tomorrow with cousin(: i wont feel so lonely. yay!
meeting usual people after that(: guess it's so gonna be a fun fun night(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home