Sunday, September 30, 2007

think write blog

sudddenly have the thought
of sitting down quietly to blog.
hahas!

aww.. it's the last day of sept today!

have been thinking alot lately..
it's all random stuff
well, this stress me alot!!
roars!

i've been so tired since friday
felt so sleepy even when i'm outside
this feeling sucks!

ytd had breakfast n lunch or even dinner @ TPY
suki sakura
stomach was damn bloated for the whole hell day!
how disgusted it is!
sigh..

went jp with sis today
screams!!
i spent $75 dollars on 2 tops
which are bought at RED2
my pay is GONE
but i really love the tops lar (:
hp bills not yet paid :(

sometimes...
i wonder why people lie..
if so, what's their reason?
and what's the point of doing so?
it really sets me thinking..
well..
i guess some things are better to be frank (:
if not, things will get worst after some time..

i also came to realised that..
im quite fortunate at times too
thank God for giving me lovely friends as my greatest gift
i got pampered by them
and i feel so loved ;
even if im older than some of them =x
hehes..

after the guitar performance..
i tell myself that i've actually achieved 1/4 of my goal ((:
wee..
"i'll not give up easily!"
i told myself this!

after that utterly stupid incident
which caused me to think so negatively,
i realised that things can be beautiful if u look at it positively (:
my grades will be affected, yet i still got a B.
Thank God for giving me such a kind-hearted lady faci ^^

-lost my chain of thoughts-
was chatting with friends suddenly =X

err.. guess nth much le bah..
tmr will be a long day for me!
sch n guitar!

& yeah! meeting besties on thurs???!
hope it'll be successful luh..
soo much to update to u guys!

nites peeps!
happy oct tmr to all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home