Saturday, March 27, 2010

overslept.

wells..
unexpectedly, i woke up super late today for work. supposed to leave home at 6am but woke up at 6am instead. how wonderful.. blame myself for not being able to hear the alarm or...overslept too much after the alarm was off. hmmm..
i jumped out of bed immediately after hearing the door bell and dad's voice. got a super cranky morning again.

my hair was in a mess this morning, with just a hair band. no make up and with my glasses.
i guess i must have looked terrible. some colleagues questioned me with qns like 'where did you go last night ah?', 'go out with boyf ah?' and 'why you look so pale? sick ah?'..
and supervisor concluded that i'm in love. LOLS. zhenshide.

anyway, the good thing was that we were not late for work. thanks to my dearest papa for sending us to workplace. awww. amazingly, he didn't have to work today(: loves. and i soooo love him more cux he gave me cash to make new glasses. he's soooo awesome. HOHO(:

&&&.. yesterday was rather a bad day for me. my fault again. for being blur and silly. argh. sucks big time!!! GRRRRRRRRRs

on a side note, i was so pretty disappointed that i couldn't get to see max. i miss him sooooo much. i wanna give him a BIG BIG hug!! hope to see him sooooon(;

on another side note, im feeling sooooooo gay!! (: will be visiting tioman soooooon! so LOVE. finally my summer vacation is nearing! awwws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home